Go Crew 4.8 will be coming soon ?
This updated Go Crew 4.8 comes with new features:
- New map design
- Joining/Leaving a crew is available only by one tap on the radio button (Crews TAB)
- Website updated design
- App design updated (side-menu, TABs on the bottom, blue color design, new logo, new navigation design)
- Only premium users will be able to create new Crews
- New authentication with Google, Facebook, E-mail or Anonymous.
- Very user-friendly and easy to use.
- New starting screen
- Motion or the arrow improved
- Share your location with a link.
- Back buttons added to the top
- Profile picture selected from your social media profile
- Target to latest Android API so it is legit and up-to-google-standards.
- GPS arrow movement is smoother than ever.
- View position is customizable
- Invite someone to your crew (improved)
- Improved Go Premium message
- Crew Tab includes a check button for an easier user experience to join a crew.
Now maybe you have some questions regarding your profile or your crews. Because we are using now a safer and faster authentication, you will have to create a new account by signing up with your E-mail, Google or Facebook account or just simply as anonymous. The old one will not be available anymore.
Now the existing crews/group that were created will still be there, and you can join anytime.
After the update, if you are using the Free Version you won’t be able to create any more new crews. Only Premium users will have access to this feature. So better create your crews now, before the update.
We are happy that you stayed with us this long and we hope you will enjoy our new version of Go Crew 4.8 .
If you have any question or feedback, don’t hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Go Crew Team